The decision by the Trump administration to end Temporary Status (TPS) for Salvadoran citizens has created widespread concern and even some panic. For most of our clients, there are options available to prevent, or at least further delay any forced
Why Choose Us?
- Established in 1980
- Practice Limited to Immigration Law
- Record of Success before USCIS, Consulates and Immigration Courts
- Successful Appeals to BIA & Federal Courts
- Straightforward professional advice, and understandable retainer agreements.
- Four Offices throughout Brooklyn & Long Island
- Seven languages spoken
- Eight experienced Attorneys & over 25 knowledgeable paralegals
- Offices open 6 days a week; emergency services available 24/7
- Legal fees equal to or less than similarly successful firms
- Low costs consultation fees
- Attorneys available for all immigration and federal courts
It was 1911 and he was traveling alone, carrying everything he owned in a small suitcase. He came to a country that needed his labor and he faced an immigration bureaucracy that was more concerned with trachoma than with terrorists.