No one should have been surprised when the Trump administration announced that it would require massive new immigration restrictions in exchange for agreeing to extend benefits for 800,000 Dreamers. Most expected that the price for the Dreamers would be paidRead More
News of Zwaik, Gilbert
Why Choose Us?
- Established in 1980
- Practice Limited to Immigration Law
- Record of Success before USCIS, Consulates and Immigration Courts
- Successful Appeals to BIA & Federal Courts
- Straightforward professional advice, and understandable retainer agreements.
- Four Offices throughout Brooklyn & Long Island
- Seven languages spoken
- Eight experienced Attorneys & over 25 knowledgeable paralegals
- Offices open 6 days a week; emergency services available 24/7
- Legal fees equal to or less than similarly successful firms
- Low costs consultation fees
- Attorneys available for all immigration and federal courts
It was 1911 and he was traveling alone, carrying everything he owned in a small suitcase. He came to a country that needed his labor and he faced an immigration bureaucracy that was more concerned with trachoma than with terrorists.